Pimoroni GFX HAT - 128x64 LCD Display - RGB Backlight and 6 Touch Button
Product Images and Video
Pimoroni's GFX HAT is a shiny new LCD Display with RGB Backlight and Touch Buttons! This is a seriously snazzy LCD that can display complex graphics for all your headless Pi games and animations. While the LCD is monochrome 128x64 pixels, the backlight can be set to different RGB colors to indicate
You also get six capacitive touch buttons for input and navigation, so you can use this as a controller too. The cool capacitive touch backlight colors are super soothing to tap on and off, and help you know that the touch was registered.
To top it all off, this HAT comes fully assembled with Python support to get you up and running, and since it's from Pimoroni you know it's going to look great on your next Raspberry Pi project.
- 128x64 pixel, 2.15" LCD display
- Integrated diffuser/reflector assembly
- Six-zone RGB LED backlight
- SN3218 LED driver chip (I2C address 0x54)
- Six capacitive touch buttons with white LEDs
- Microchip CAP1166 capacitive touch/LED driver chip (I2C address 0x2c)
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3 B+, 3, 2, B+, A+, Zero, and Zero W
- Python library
- Comes fully assembled, plug and play right onto your Raspberry Pi