Google AIY Vision Full Kit - Includes Pi Zero WH - v1.1
Google AIY Projects brings do-it-yourself artificial intelligence to your maker projects. The Google AIY Vision Kit lets you build an image recognition device that can see and identify objects, powered by TensorFlow’s machine learning models.
The kit includes all of the components needed to assemble the basic kit that works with the Google Assistant SDK as well as on-device image & vision recognition with TensorFlow using the Intel Movidius Myriad Vision Processing Unit (VPU) hardware assist.
Assembling the kit should take about one hour. This no-soldering-required, complete AIY kit is an awesome Pi Zero-powered project!
- Vision Bonnet Board with Movidius VPU for Raspberry Pi - fully assembled
- Raspberry Pi Zero WH (Fully assembled)
- Raspberry Pi Camera Board
- Pi Zero Camera flat flex cable
- CSI flat flex cable to connect to the camera
- MicroSD card for the operating system
- 11mm Plastic standoffs
- Privacy LED
- Arcade Push Button
- Button harness
- Piezo buzzer
- LED bezel
- USB cable - A/MicroB
- Tripod mounting nut
- External cardboard box
- Internal cardboard frame
Recommended items that are NOT included:
- 5V Power Supply with USB plug (use the included MicroUSB cable)
- 5V 2.5A Power supply with 2 meter cable built in
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...-
See our Distributors page for a complete list of distributors.