pi-top Laptop with Inventor's Kit v2
The Raspberry Pi open-source laptop that you've been waiting for has arrived with the pi-top v2! With this kit you can unleash your inner inventor to create projects and explore technology while using the famous Raspberry Pi. pi-top strives to inspire inventors and creators to seek the skills of tomorrow and create their future, today. The new pi-top is a modular laptop and introduces the world’s first, all-new sliding keyboard.
Slide the keyboard down and add your Raspberry Pi in a few simple steps. Switch on and explore an extraordinary collection of projects and inventions - limited only by your imagination.
The new pi-top includes a load of familiar apps such as Google Suite, Google’s Chromium web-browser, a full Microsoft Office compatible suite, 3D printing software, Scratch block-based Coding and more. In addition, it offers fun games, such as Minecraft for Pi, and pi-top’s own exciting space exploration game, CEEDuniverse, to develop your range of digital skills.
What's in the box?
- 1 x pi-top modular laptop
- 1 x SD Card with pi-top OS
- 2 x Guide Booklets
- 1 x Power Supply Unit with 4x Plug Heads
- 4 x Inventor's Cardboard Cutouts
- 1 x Inventor's Kit:
- pi-top PROTO+
- Sparkly LED lights
- Ultrasonic range sensor
- Noise sensor microphone
- Various buttons and sensors and lots more!
- 14” full HD LCD screen
- 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 180° screen angle range
- 18V, 2.5A charger with AU, EU, UK and US adapters
- SD Card Removal Tool
- 8GB class 10 SD CARD with pi-topOS
RASPBERRY PI 3 COMPUTER (sold separately)
- 1.4GHz quad-core arm cortex A53P
- 40 GPIO pins
- Gigabit Ethernet port
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Camera interface
- Micro SD card slot
- 4 USB ports
- HDMI port
- 802.11 B/G/N dual-band wireless LAN
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Display interface
- Videocore IV 3D graphics core
- 6-8 hour battery life
- 104x75mm trackpad with Gesture Control
- 105mm sliding keyboard for internal access (US layout)
- Modular Rail for pi-top accessories
- Please note: not compatible with pi‑top SPEAKER mk1
- Version can be identified on underside of the pi‑top SPEAKER
For product support, replacement parts and warranty contact [email protected] directly.