Pycom Pyscan - RFID NFC, Battery and Sensor Add-On for Pycom
Pyscan is a sensor shield you can use with any of your Pycom multi-network development boards! Featuring an accelerometer, ambient light sensor and RFID - an NFC/RFID antenna is included with purchase
Plug in any of your Pycom board into the sockets and add sensors to your node, there's drivers for all of them so its easy to start.
- 3 axis 12-bit accelerometer (ST LIS2HH12)
- Ambient light sensor (Lite-on LTR-329ALS-01 )
- RFID-NFC Chip + NFC / RFID Antenna (NXP MFRC63002HN)
- USB port with serial access for debugging and testing
- LiPo battery charger
- MicroSD card for external storage or data-logging
- Ultra low power operation (~1uA in deep sleep)
Use with Pybytes
Crafted by a group of Pycom back-end experts, the Pybytes platform will be everything there needs to be in place to gather, organize and display your data free of charge in the cloud. Regardless of whether you are a company, IoT system architect, or an ambitious tech hobbyist it’ll soon get you connected.