Pycom Pyscan - RFID NFC, Battery, and Sensor Add-On for Pycom
Product Images and Video
Discontinued - you can grab this PN532 NFC/RFID controller breakout board - v1.6 instead!
Pyscan is a sensor shield you can use with any of your Pycom multi-network development boards! Featuring an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, and RFID - an NFC/RFID antenna is included with purchase.
Plug in any of your Pycom board into the sockets and add sensors to your node, there are drivers for all of them so it's easy to start.
- 3 axis 12-bit accelerometer (ST LIS2HH12)
- Ambient light sensor (Lite-on LTR-329ALS-01 )
- RFID-NFC Chip + NFC / RFID Antenna (NXP MFRC63002HN)
- USB port with serial access for debugging and testing
- LiPo battery charger
- MicroSD card for external storage or data-logging
- Ultra low power operation (~1uA in deep sleep)
If you want an add-on with more sensors, but no RFID-NFC, check out the Pysense
Use with Pybytes
Crafted by a group of Pycom back-end experts, the Pybytes platform will be everything there needs to be in place to gather, organize and display your data free of charge in the cloud. Regardless of whether you are a company, IoT system architect, or an ambitious tech hobbyist it’ll soon get you connected.
For product support you can contact Pycom here.
Product Dimensions: 55.0mm x 35.0mm x 10.0mm / 2.2" x 1.4" x 0.4"
Product Weight: 11.0g / 0.4oz
See our Distributors page for a complete list of distributors.