Easy Electronics by Charles Platt
Can we find a more concise, more colorfully illustrated handbook than Make: Easy Electronics by Charles Platt? Doubtful. We carry a number of his more advanced guidebooks, but this 50-page volume really simplifies the building blocks of maker fundamentals. The illustrations are amazing, and make it a really fun read.
Get acquainted with the basics of electronics in one fun afternoon! No tools required. Each chapter is designed as a simple experiment, so you will have a solid understanding of the ABCs of amperes, breadboards, capacitors, and more!
- Experiment 1 - Power and Light
- Experiment 2 - Switching
- Experiment 3 - Revealing Resistance
- Experiment 4 - Try a Transistor
- Experiment 5 - Lighting an LED
- Experiment 6 - Seeing Light
- Experiment 7 - Comprehending Capacitors
- Experiment 8 - A Simple Chip
- Experiment 9 - Sound From a Transducer
- Experiment 10 - Touch Control
- Experiment 11 - A Beeping Box