Eeonyx Stretchy Variable Resistance Sensor Fabric - LTT-SLPA-20K
Product Images and Video
Soft and stretchy, this Eeonyx Stretchy Variable Resistance Sensor fabric is great for making soft sensors or wearables that need to adjust and move. This is a bidirectionally stretchy nylon+spandex fabric coated with a long-lasting conductive coating that changes resistance when you pull on it!
It's perfect for making stretch or strain sensors, by measuring the resistance change from one end of the fabric to the other - you'll need a resistive divider and analog-reading microcontroller. Each order comes with one sheet of 12"x13" inch / 33 x 30cm fabric with a nominal 0.5mm thickness. The fabric as a soft hand, and is easy to stitch, sew, or serge. Each sheet has a resting 20K-ohm/square inch surface resistivity and decreases to maybe 1/2 that when stretched. It has been tested up to 30 washes with no appreciable change in resistivity.
- Composition: 72% Nylon, 23% spandex
- Mass per unit area: 4.8 oz/square yard
- Elongation: warp 198-248, warp recovery 85%
- Surface resistivity: 20k ohms per square inch
- Dynamic range: 5 g-150 kg
- Data acquisition rate: up 500 KHz
- Weight: 4.8 oz/square-yd, 170 grams /m2
- Thickness: 0.5 mm
- Operating temperature range: -40 - 100C
Product Dimensions: 325.0mm x 305.0mm x 0.5mm / 12.8" x 12.0" x 0.0"
Product Weight: 17.3g / 0.6oz