Mini Power Meter with Voltage, Current, Watts, mAh & mWh Display
Product Images and Video
This Mini Power Meter with Voltage, Current, Watts, mAh & mWh Display (whew that is a mouth-full) is a lot like the USB In-Line Voltage and Current Meter we carry but can be used with a wide range of voltages (not just USB connections). Measure the working voltage and current output for any project with this really fancy power meter.
This power meter has a small LCD display that shows off voltage, watts, amps, and mAH and instantly reads the numbers out for testing devices, such as chargers, cables, and cell phones. There are a few nice extras in this very fancy monitor, such as showing the ambient temperature and calculating the cumulative Watt-hours and milliAmp-hours over a running time. Basically it's an all-in-one power management solution that doesn't require any calculation or data logging on your part.
You can have it self-power from the power source it's measuring (it has a quiescent of about 20mA and requires at least 3V), or you can power separately from a JST connector or power-only micro USB socket.
- 1 x 2-pin JST Connector
- 1 x NTC Temperature Sensor
- As of June 23, 2020, this power mini kit no longer comes with positive and negative alligator clips, but now includes an NTC temperature sensor.
- Input/output interface: 20 A large current screw terminal
- Voltage range: 0.00 V ~ 150 V
Resolution precision: 0.05 V
- Current range: 0.00A ~ 20.0 A
Resolution precision: 0.05A
- Capacity range: 0 ~ 999.999 Ah
Resolution precision: 0.01 Ah
- Power cumulative range: 0 ~ 99999.9 Wh
Resolution precision: 0.01 Wh
- Power range: 000.00 ~ 2999.99 W
Resolution precision: 0.01 W
- Impedance range: 1 ~ 999.9 ohm
Resolution precision: 0.1 ohm
- Temperature range: 0 ~ 99 C
Resolution precision: 1 degree C
- Timing maximum time: 999 H 59 M 59 S
Resolution precision: 1S
- Small current standby alert threshold parameters: < 2W / 0.5 H
- Small voltage power supply requirements: measuring < 5V
- When voltage within range of 4 ~ 30V DC sensor is selfpowering
- For low voltage measurements, please supply independent power supply interface
- Measurement rate: 0.5 times per second
- Over-voltage over-current set the alarm mode: display warning interface
to alert users
- Over-voltage alert set range: 1 ~ 300V
Under-voltage alert set range: 0 ~ 149V
- Current alert set range: 0.2 ~ 100A
- Product size: 48mm x 29mm x 22 mm
- Quiescent current: < 20 mA
- Working temperature: -10 ~ + 60 degrees Celsius
- Working humidity: 10 ~ 80 % RH
- Working pressure: 80 ~ 106 kPa
Product Dimensions: 47.5mm x 28.5mm x 26.8mm / 1.9" x 1.1" x 1.1"
Product Weight: 18.5g / 0.7oz
Little Bird ElectronicsAustralia
Málna PC MagyarországHungary
The Pi HutUnited Kingdom
Mouser ElectronicsUnited States
NTREX, Inc.- DevicemartSouth Korea
Digi-Key ElectronicsUnited States
See our Distributors page for a complete list of distributors.