SmartiPi Touch Stand with Lego Compatible Front
Here is an excellently designed stand that provides a sleek and sturdy look for the 7" Touchscreen Display and Raspberry Pi. Say hello to the SmartiPi Touch with Lego Compatible Front – the Lego-friendly version of the standard SmartiPi Touch.
The 7" Display is secured into the case with four screws and the Raspberry Pi is enclosed in the compartment on the back of the case. A simple door covers the Pi in the compartment allowing for the display ribbon cable to connect to the Raspberry Pi DSI port.
You can power the display 2 ways - by either running two jumper wires from the Raspberry Pi GPIO (will conflict with HATs) or using separate micro USB cables (or splitter cable) to power the Pi and display independently.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3B+, 3B, 2, B+, and A+
- 125° smooth pivot that allows you to adjust the angle of the screen
- HAT boards can be attached to the back of the case, adding even more functionality
- 3D printable accessories for additional customization
- LEGO compatible camera case that works with Pi camera version 1 and 2
- LEGO strip on the front of the case for added LEGO customization options!
Please note: The 7" Touchscreen Display, Raspberry Pi, and Pi Camera are not included. The HDMI port on the Raspberry Pi is not accessible when enclosed.