MyMiniRaceCar Project Pack - Featuring TE & Digi-Key
The MyMiniRaceCar Project Pack is a Feather Bluetooth LE mini robot rover – a perfect project for folks who are just getting started in the world of DIY electronics. It's an excellent introduction to our wide world of robotics.
This project contains just about everything you need to make your very own Bluetooth controlled mini-robot, with the added bonus of a temperature & humidity sensor! You get a Feather Bluefruit LE (Arduino compatible microcontroller with Bluetooth LE radio), motor control wing, HTU21D-F temperature & humidity breakout board, three-layer round robot chassis, two motors, two wheels, a battery pack + 4 x AA batteries, a lithium ion battery, breadboard and a nifty pocket screwdriver!
Full kit contents:
- Black, Three-layer Round Robot Chassis Kit
- Feather 32u4 Bluefruit LE - pre-soldered with Feather Stacking Headers
- DC Motor & Stepper FeatherWing Add-on - pre-soldered
- Adafruit HTU21D-F Temperature & Humidity Sensor Breakout Board - pre-soldered
- Half-size Breadboard
- Premium Male/Male Jumper Wires - 20 x 3" (75mm)
- Premium Female/Male 'Extension' Jumper Wires - 20 x 6"
- 4 x AA Battery Holder w/ On/Off Switch
- Little Rubber Bumper - pack of 4
- 6-pin Extra Long Male Header
- MicroUSB Cable
- Adafruit Pocket Screwdriver - Black
- Lithium Ion Polymer Battery - 3.7v 500mAh
- 4 x AA Batteries
Everything is plug-and-play - No soldering required! Use any iOS or Android phone with our free Bluefruit Connect app to control your robot friend after it's been built.
Assembled Dimensions: 110mm x 106mm x 100mm / 4.3" x 4.2" x 3.9"
Assembled Weight: 380g / 0.835 lbs / 13.4 oz