Raspberry Pi Zero W Starter Pack - Includes Pi Zero W
Remember those cereal commercials that would always say, "part of a complete breakfast"? Well the Pi Zero's a lot like that bowl of cereal - while it's great on its own, you need a lot of accessories to make it a complete meal.
The Pi Zero W Starter Pack is everything you need to get going with your WiFi-enabled Pi Zero W and make it a complete meal.
Note: Due to popular demand, there might be some delay in shipping products containing Pi Zero W!
This full-featured pack includes:
- Raspberry Pi Zero W - the type of low-cost game-changing product Raspberry Pi's known for - the super light, super lean microcomputer we've come to know and love, but now with built-in WiFi.
- 16GB Card with NOOBS 3.1 for Raspberry Pi Computers including 4 - the fastest way to have a variety of operating systems on your Pi. Since NooBs has recently updated to add Pi Zero W support we recommend reformatting/burning NooBs on from scratch if your Pi Zero doesn't run!
- Adafruit Pi Zero Enclosure - Adafruit's classic, sturdy plastic enclosure. Keeps your Pi Zero safe and sleek.
- Mini HDMI to HDMI Adapter - Will let you convert the little port on the Zero to a standard sized HDMI jack. You can get 1080P HDMI video + audio out of this little computer!
- USB OTG Cable - Lets you plug in a normal USB device such as WiFi dongle, USB hub, keyboard, mouse, etc into the Zero.
- 5V 1A Power Supply & USB A/Micro B Cable OR 5V 2A Power Supply w/ Micro USB Cable - the best way to power up your Pi Zero with a stable 5V power supply that won't vary or sag.
- Assembled Pi T-Cobbler Plus - Solder in the classic 2x20 male header & connect your GPIO cable, and breakout all that tasty power onto a solderless breadboard.
- 2x20 Male Header - Solder this in to plug in Pi HATs, GPIO cables, etc as you would into a normal Pi.
- 2x20 Female Header - This one's neat - if you solder on a 2x20 female header 'upside down' you can plug the Pi right into the T-Cobbler in an adorable fashion! No GPIO cable required.
- 2x20 Female Header (right angle) - Kinda like the above but the Pi sticks right up.
- USB Console cable - if you're not going to stick an HDMI monitor on there, then this is essential, you connect the wires to the GPIO pins and log in over a serial console. It's the easiest & fastest way to get on your Pi.
We also strongly recommend some other parts and pieces to make your Pi Zero computing experience easier (THESE ARE NOT INCLUDED!)
- USB Powered Hub - So you can plug in any kind of USB devices without overloading the Zero's power supply. (You can also, ironically, power the Zero from the hub itself by plugging in a micro USB cable into the hub)
- Mini Wireless Keyboard w/Trackpad - Requires only one USB port, which makes it a great match for the Pi Zero
- Wireless Keyboard + Mouse set - Also requires only one USB port, but for everyday use.
- Ethernet Hub and USB Hub w/ Micro USB OTG Connector - One can never have enough socks, or USB ports. Add some more USB and Ethernet capability to your Raspberry Pi Zero!
Learn+SEE ALL GUIDES