Raspberry Pi Zero W Budget Pack - Includes Pi Zero W
Remember those cereal commercials that would always say, "part of a complete breakfast"? Well the Pi Zero's a lot like that bowl of cereal - while it's great on its own, you need a lot of accessories to make it a complete meal.
The Pi Zero W Budget Pack is almost everything you need to get going with your WiFi-enabled Pi Zero W and make it a complete meal.
Note: Due to popular demand, there might be some delay in shipping products containing Pi Zero W!
This pack includes:
- Raspberry Pi Zero W - the type of low cost game-changing product Raspberry Pi's known for - the super light, super lean microcomputer we've come to know and low, but now with built-in WiFi.
- Mini HDMI to HDMI Adapter - Will let you convert the little port on the Zero to a standard sized HDMI jack. You can get 1080P HDMI video + audio out of this little computer!
- USB OTG Cable - Lets you plug in a normal USB device such as WiFi dongle, USB hub, keyboard, mouse, etc into the Zero.
- 8GB SD Card - May come blank or pre-burned with NooBs! Since NooBs has recently updated to add Pi Zero W support we recommend reformatting/burning NooBs on from scratch if your Pi Zero doesn't run!
- Adafruit Pi Zero Enclosure - Adafruit's classic, sturdy plastic enclosure. Keeps your Pi Zero safe and sleek.
- 5V 1A Power Supply & USB A/Micro B Cable OR 5V 2.4A Power Supply w/ Micro USB Cable - the best way to power up your Pi Zero with a stable 5V power supply that wont vary or sag.
- 2x20 Male header strip - Solder this in to plug in Pi HATs, GPIO cables, etc as you would into a normal Pi. (We also have a 2x20 Female and 2x20 Female right-angle style for more exotic connecting)
We also strongly recommend some other parts and pieces to make your Pi Zero computing experience easier (THESE ARE NOT INCLUDED!)
- USB Console cable - if you're not going to stick an HDMI monitor on there, then this is essential, you connect the wires to the GPIO pins and log in over a serial console. Its the easiest & fastest way to get on your Pi
- USB Powered Hub - So you can plug in any kind of USB devices without overloading the Zero's power supply. (You can also, ironically, power the Zero from the hub itself by plugging in a micro USB cable into the hub)
- Mini Wireless Keyboard w/Trackpad - Requires only one USB port, which makes it a great match for the Pi Zero
- Wireless Keyboard + Mouse set - Also requires only one USB port, but for everyday use.
- Pi Cobbler or T-Cobbler - When paired with the male or female 2x20 pin header, you can use your Zero with a breadboard to connect sensors, LEDs, motors and more!
- Ethernet Hub and USB Hub w/ Micro USB OTG Connector - One can never have enough socks, or USB ports. Add some more USB and Ethernet capability to your Raspberry Pi Zero!
Learn+SEE ALL GUIDES