Espressif ESP32 WROVER KIT - E
Product Images and Video
The ESP-WROVER-KIT from Espressif supports the most distinguishing features of the ESP32. Whether you need external SRAM for IoT applications, or an LCD+camera interface, it has you covered!
The ESP-WROVER-KIT is a newly-launched development board built around ESP32. This board comes with an ESP32 module already. The version of this kit now comes with the ESP32-WROVER. This module comes with an additional 4 MB SPI PSRAM (Pseudo static RAM)
The ESP-WROVER-KIT features support for an LCD and MicroSD card. The I/O pins have been led out from the ESP32 module for easy extension. The board carries an advanced multi-protocol USB bridge (the FTDI FT2232HL), enabling developers to use JTAG directly to debug the ESP32 through the USB interface. The development board makes secondary development easy and cost-effective.
- ESP32 is engineered to be fast, smart and versatile. The ESP-WROVER-KIT complements these characteristics by offering on-board high speed Micro SD card interface, VGA camera interface, as well as 3.2” SPI LCD panel and I/O expansion capabilities.
- Bogged down by bugs? The ESP32 supports JTAG debugging, while the ESP-WROVER-KIT integrates a USB debugger as well. This makes debugging and tracing complex applications very easy, without the need for any additional hardware.
- Have you been developing your applications around the ESP-WROOM-32 module? Not only does the ESP-WROVER-KIT support the popular ESP-WROOM-32 module, but it also supports the new ESP32-WROVER module, which is coming soon!
Check out this Getting Started Guide and you'll be on your way with the ESP-WROVER-KIT!
- Resources for the ESP-WROVER-KIT, including SDKs & demos, documentation, tools, and more!
- Huuuuge amount of information on http://www.esp32.com/ community forum!
- Don't forget to visit esp32.com for the latest and greatest in ESP32 news, software and gossip!
- As of October 10, 2017 we are now selling the V3 of this board which somes with the WROVER module, which has 4MB of PSRAM built in.
- As of December 2, 2019 we are now selling the V4 of the board with the following changes:
- JP8, JP11, and JP13 have been combined into a single JP2.
- USB connector has been changed to DIP type and moved to the lower right corner of the board.
- R61 has been changed to a Zero-ohm resistor.
- Some components have been replaced with functional equivalents based on test results and sourcing options, e.g., the EN and Boot buttons.
- As of April 16, 2020, we are now selling ESP-WROVER-KIT-E which embeds the latest ESP32 module silicon 'rev 3' / E
Product Dimensions: 85.0mm x 80.0mm x 20.0mm / 3.3" x 3.1" x 0.8"
Product Weight: 52.0g / 1.8oz