802.3af PoE Output Data & Power Splitter - 5/9/12V
Product Images and Video
Power over Ethernet (PoE) splitters can make your project wiring a breeze - and best of all they work to connect any 802.3af-capable router to any Ethernet device, even if it doesn't natively support PoE! The splitter takes a unified PoE signal (data and power) from one cable, and then separates the data (Ethernet) and power (+12VDC regulated) into two different lines for non-PoE devices.
This is an economical, practical, high-performance, and reliable Multi-Voltage (5V, 9V or 12V) PoE Output Splitter based on IEEE 802.3af standard. It can divide power and data signals from a network cable, and can be used with any PoE power supply equipment (PoE injector) that is compatible with IEEE 802.3af, and supply power and data for non-PoE network equipment.
We also have a version that provides 5V at 2.4 Amp max into a micro USB connector.
- IEEE 802.3af compliant
- Supports 10/100M data transmission
- 44V-57V power voltage input makes it very convenient to use direct current DC48V power from generator room or PoE power supply equipment, standard or non-standard PoE injector, PoE switch, etc.
- Supplies 1 Amp regulated DC power on a DC barrel jack - suitable for small projects.
- DIP switch for 5V, 9V, and 12V adjustable output power
- Comes with a variety of DC plugs with positive-tip output: 5.5mm/2.5mm, 5.5mm/2.1mm, 4.8mm/1.8mm, 3.4mm/1.3mm
For use only with true 802.3af routers! If you don't have a PoE injector / hub / router, check out our passive PoE cable kit
- Power OUT cable length: 280mm / 11"
- Data OUT cable length: 263mm / 10.5"
Product Dimensions: 80.0mm x 55.0mm x 30.0mm / 3.1" x 2.2" x 1.2"
Product Weight: 66.7g / 2.4oz
See our Distributors page for a complete list of distributors.