Bare Conductive Pi Cap
Add precise capacitive touch, distance sensing and high quality audio to your Raspberry Pi A+, B+, Zero and later (any Raspberry Pi with a 40 pin GPIO connector) with the Pi Cap from Bare Conductive! Connect Electric Paint or anything conductive to one of the 12 electrodes to control sounds, video and more. Connecting the physical world to the digital world is easy with Bare Conductive's fully featured libraries and extensive online tutorials.
- High quality audio output
- Extensive tutorials and easy startup experience
- Powerful Python and C++ libraries so that you can include sensors in your project
- User-programmable RGB LED and multi function button
- Prototyping area with GPIO breakout to add additional sensors or buttons
- Works with Raspberry Pi A+, B+, Zero and later (Any Raspberry Pi with a 40 pin GPIO connector)
The Pi Cap software is in the official Raspbian repository, so installing all the software you need is as easy as Pi. This also means you’ll get updates through apt-get, just like you do with the core Raspberry Pi packages. Hooray for Linux!
For Bare Conductive product support, email them at [email protected]
- As of Sept 4, 2018 the layout has changed so the clicky button is easier to press. Overall layout/code/functionality is not affected!
Peep this tutorials from Bare Conductive:
- How to change the volume on the Pi Cap
- How to use the LED on the Pi Cap
- How to make a power switch for the Raspberry Pi
- How to make a MIDI piano with the Pi Cap
- How to create a DJ mixer with the Pi Cap
Product Dimensions: 85.0mm x 40.0mm x 6.7mm / 3.3" x 1.6" x 0.3"
Product Weight: 12.6g / 0.4oz