Cheetah 3D Printer Filament - 1.75mm Diameter 0.5kg - Snow
Product Images and Video
Looking beyond ABS? Tired of PLA? Open a world of possibilities, limited only by your imagination. NinjaTek's Cheetah series, a cutting-edge filament for 3D printers, is an industrial grade flexible filament known for its speed and compatibility.
Cheetah was designed to work across all desktop 3D printers at twice the speed of other flexible filaments. It's abrasion resistance is well above ABS and PLA making Cheetah the perfect blend of speed, toughness, and strength.
This is the 1.75mm diameter Snow color best for use with Micro 3D printers or other 1.75mm-compatible printers (almost all printers are 1.75mm). We also carry Cheetah in Midnight, as well as the 3mm version.
- Prints at speeds greater than 60 mm/s with standard ABS settings
- Industry leading toughness and dependability to ensure longevity in printed parts
- Significantly greater impact strength than all widely used materials – 84% greater than ABS!
- Abrasion resistance 40% better than ABS and 76% better than PLA
- Printable on standard ABS settings
- 580% elongation capabilities improve ability to withstand wear and tear
- Patented low friction exterior allows for smooth feeding
- Consistent diameter and material properties providing reliable, high quality prints
- Chemical resistant to many industrial materials, including naphtha, ASTM Oils #1-3, petroleum and freon
- REACH and RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive compliant
- Applications: grips, guides, hinges, sleeves and snap-fit parts
- Shore Hardness = 95A
- Extruder Temperature: 235 - 245°C
- Platform Temperature: Room temperature - 40°C
- Glue and/or blue painters tape is suggested if not using a heated bed.
- Top and Bottom Layer Print Speed: 30-45 mm/ sec (600-1200 mm/ min)
- Infill Speed: 60-80 mm/ sec (3600 mm/ min-4800 mm/ min)
- Layer 2+ use cooling fan if available