Teensy 3.x Feather Adapter
Product Images and Video
Oh man, is this not the best thing ever? You can now use the awesome Teensy 3 with any and all of our FeatherWings or Feather accessories and even get built-in LiPoly charging!
This Feather adapter rearranges the pins of a Teensy 3.x to give you the same shape and pinout for our Feathers. We've tested our FeatherWings so far and all are drop-in compatible. It's a great way to take advantage of the Feather ecosystem. Give your Teensy a stepper/DC motor driver, GPS, LED matrix or OLED add-on with ease. With the space left over, we even added in a 500mA LiPoly charger that automatically charges over USB and will switch over to the LiPo when USB is unplugged. There's also a 100K resistor divider for monitoring the battery voltage connected to A7
Comes with one assembled adapter, shorty headers for attaching your Teensy 3, and both standard and stacking headers so you can use your Teensy in a breadboard and even plug a shield on top. Some soldering is required!
Teensy 3.x and LiPoly battery not included! (But we do stock them in the shop for your convenience)
- For product support for Teensy products, please visit the PJRC forum.
- EagleCAD PCB files on GitHub
- Fritzing object in the Adafruit Fritzing Library
- As of January 17, 2023 – we've updated this PCB with Adafruit Pinguin to make a lovely and legible silkscreen - you may get the new PCB or the older version with vector fonts - both are identical other than the fancy silkscreen.
- As of August 31, 2016 - we are shipping Rev B with a minor fix to disconnect the VBAT pin. Rev A accidentally connects the Teensy's RTC VBAT pin to the Lipoly Battery, which may overdrive that pin - to resolve simply do not solder in the Teensy's VBAT pin when assembling!
Product Dimensions: 50.8mm x 22.8mm x 7.3mm / 2.0" x 0.9" x 0.3"
Product Weight: 4.3g / 0.2oz
Mouser ElectronicsUnited States
3DMakerWorld, Inc.United States
Digi-Key ElectronicsUnited States
See our Distributors page for a complete list of distributors.