SmartiPi Touch - Stand for Raspberry Pi 7" Touchscreen Display
The 7" Display is secured into the case with four screws and the Raspberry Pi is enclosed in the compartment on the back of the case. A simple door covers the Pi in the compartment allowing for the display ribbon cable to connect to the Raspberry Pi DSI port.
You can power the display 2 ways - by either running two jumper wires from the Raspberry Pi GPIO (will conflict with HATs) or using separate micro USB cables (or splitter cable) to power the Pi and display independently.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3, 2, B+, and A+
- 125° smooth pivot that allows you to adjust the angle of the screen
- HAT boards can be attached to the back of the case, adding even more functionality
- 3D printable accessories for additional customization
- LEGO compatible camera case that works with Pi camera version 1 and 2
Please note: The 7" Touchscreen Display and Raspberry Pi are not included. The HDMI port on the Raspberry Pi is not accessible when enclosed.
Note: This item is not compatible with the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+