Pimoroni Mini Black HAT Hack3r - Fully Assembled
Product Images and Video
A nifty little breakout from our friends at Pimoroni that lets you access all of the GPIO pins while also running a HAT or pHAT on your Raspberry Pi Model Zero, 3, 2, A+, or B+ (any Pi with a 2x20 connector). The Pimoroni Mini Black HAT Hack3r is ideal for debugging your (p)HAT projects or combining a (p)HAT with other circuits.
- HAT & pHAT spec landing area with PCB standoffs
- Includes 40 pin GPIO ribbon cable
- All GPIO pins labelled with function, BCM pin number, and physical pin number
- Rubber non-slip feet
- 4 mounting holes
- Comes assembled
The inspiration for the Mini Black HAT Hack3r came from the Pimoroni people debugging new HAT designs but finding it so useful that they turned it into a product!
- Black HAT Hack3r PCB
- 40-way black GPIO ribbon cable
- 3x 40-way pin headers pre-installed
- 4x PCB standoff for HAT mounting
- 4x Rubber non-slip feet
Please Note: Raspberry Pi and Pimoroni Unicorn pHAT not included.