Raspberry Pi Media Center Kit for Raspberry Pi3 - No Pi Included
Have you always wanted to binge-watch Battlestar Galactica on a single-board computer? We have! And that's why we put together this Raspberry Pi Media Center kit for Raspberry Pi Model 3's!
Based around the OSMC media center, this kit includes everything you need to get going on building your own Raspberry Pi media center. OSMC is a free and open source media center that's built for the people, by the people. It's really simple and easy to use and can play almost anything - from movies and TV shows, to music or your own pictures.
Works with Raspberry Pi 3 Model B or B+. You could also use a Pi 2 but we don't include a WiFi module anymore so you'd need to connect over Ethernet. This version of the kit does not include a Raspberry Pi
This kit includes:
- 1x Miniature Wireless USB Keyboard w/ Touchpad
- 1x 16 GB SD Card - You'll need to download and install OSMC to get the latest version that supports the Raspberry Pi 3 B+ then use Etcher software to etch it onto the microSD
- 1x HDMI Cable - 1 meter
- 1x 5V 2.5A Switching Power Supply w/ 20AWG 6' MicroUSB Cable
- 1x Raspberry Pi B+ / Pi 2 / Pi 3 Case - Smoke Base w/ Clear Top
- As of May 2nd, 2018 this kit no longer includes a USB wifi module - The vast number of Pi's sold now are model 3's and they have built in WiFi!
- As of August 22, 2018 this pack now comes with a 2.5A power supply instead of 2.4A.
- As of Jan 20, 2020 this pack now comes with a 16 GB SD card