PJRC Prop Shield-LC for Teensy 3.2 and Teensy-LC
Product Images and Video
This low-cost Prop Shield for Teensy 3.2 and Teensy-LC is meant for making light and sound effects on small handheld props and wearable costumes! Good for all sorts of projects, and designed by the creator of the Teensy so you know it's gonna be well supported
- Audio Amplifier - Clear quality audio output to a small speaker.
- Fast LED Driver - Drive APA102 / Dotstar LEDs for colorful lighting with rapid response.
- Flash Memory - 8 Mbyte storage for images, sound clips, and data logging.
This shield features a 2 Watt audio amp, two high speed 5V buffers for driving DotStar LEDs, and an 8 MegaByte flash memory for images, sound clips, or data logging. It's approximately the size of a Teensy, just slightly longer to allow space for mounting holes and connections for power, speaker, and LEDs.
This lower cost Prop Shield is identical to the standard Prop Shield, except the motion + temp/pressure sensors are not soldered in
- LM48310 - 2.6W Mono Class D Audio Power Amplifier
- W25Q64FV - 64 Mbit (8 Mbyte) Serial Flash Memory
- SN74AHCT1G08 - Single 2-Input AND Gate
- 48.3mm x 17.7mm x 3.5mm / 1.9" x 0.7" x 0.14"
- Weight: 3g
See our Distributors page for a complete list of distributors.