PJRC Prop Shield with Motion Sensor for Teensy 3.2 and Teensy-LC
The Prop Shield with Motion Sensors for Teensy 3.2 and Teensy-LC is meant for making interactive light and sound effects on small handheld props and wearable costumes! Good for all sorts of projects, and designed by the creator of the Teensy so you know it's gonna be well supported
- Motion Sensors - Allows motion interactive light & sound.
- Audio Amplifier - Clear quality audio output to a small speaker.
- Fast LED Driver - Drive APA102 / Dotstar LEDs for colorful lighting with rapid response.
- Flash Memory - 8 Mbyte storage for images, sound clips, and data logging.
This shield features a 10 degree-of-freedom motion sensor with triple-axis accelerometer/magnetometer/gyro and temperature + barometric pressure/altitude sensing, 2 Watt audio amp, two high speed 5V buffers for driving DotStar LEDs, and an 8 MegaByte flash memory for images, sound clips, or data logging. It's approximately the size of a Teensy, just slightly longer to allow space for mounting holes and connections for power, speaker, and LEDs.
We also carry the low cost Prop Shield which is identical to this standard Prop Shield, except the motion sensors are removed.
- FXOS8700CQ - 6-Axis Sensor, Linear Accelerometer & Magnetometer
- FXAS21002C - 3-Axis Digital Angular Rate Gyroscope
- MPL3115A2 - Precision Pressure/Altitude & Temperature
- LM48310 - 2.6W Mono Class D Audio Power Amplifier
- W25Q64FV - 64 Mbit (8 Mbyte) Serial Flash Memory
- SN74AHCT1G08 - Single 2-Input AND Gate
- 48.3mm x 17.7mm x 3.5mm / 1.9" x 0.7" x 0.14"
- Weight: 3.1g