Extech EX330 12-function autoranging multimeter - EX330
Product Images and Video
Discontinued - you can grab this Digital Multimeter - Model 9205B+ instead!
If you're looking for one of the best multimeters, we're proud to now offer our personal favorite! The Extech EX330 "12 Function Mini MultiMeter + Non-Contact Voltage Detector. Autoranging DMM with NCV detector and Temperature function". This product is the winner of EEVBlog Multimeter Shootout (Extech press release) & Dave's site here and on top of that, its been our daily-use multimeter for over 3 years. It's compact, has auto-off, tons of features and a temperature probe for checking thermal properties, soldering iron calibration and perhaps even a DIY reflow control
Compact auto-ranging multimeter features extra large 4000 count display and built-in non-contact AC voltage detector. Advanced function include Frequency (nice for checking UART baud rates, crystal oscillators), Duty Cycle, Capacitance and Temperature (is your power supply overheating?), Diode test and continuity beeper. Rubber holster protects meter. UL listed Cat III - 600V. Includes test leads, Type K temperature probe, two AA batteries and tilt stand. UL listed. Large display and a host of features.
- Autoranging DMM with 12 functions and 0.5% basic accuracy
- AC/DC Voltage measurement - 0.1mV to 600V
- AC/DC Current - 0.1uA to 10A
- Resistance - 0.1Ω to 40MΩ
- Capacitance - 0.001nF to 200μF
- Frequency & Duty Cycle - 0.001Hz to 40MHz / 0.1% to 99.9% duty
- Type K thermocouple temperature - -20 to 750°C
- Built-in non-contact AC voltage detector (NCV) with red LED indicator and audible beeper
- Large-digit 4,000 count LCD display
- Max Hold, Data Hold, Relative, and Auto power off
- Complete with test leads, tilt stand, protective holster, Type K bead wire probe, and 2 AAA batteries
Check out our detailed getting-started-with-your-multimeter tutorial here!
For product support, replacement parts and warranty for all Extech products, click here!