Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Starter Pack - Includes a Raspberry Pi 3
Gotta say - this new Pi 3 is fly. All the cool kids are going to have it - but all the coolest kids are also going to have a big pack of super cool accessories.
We've hand chosen these accessories as the perfect accompaniment to your new Raspberry Pi 3 - Model B. It's everything you need to get going with a high quality power supply, Raspbian 8G NOOBs SD card (newly updated to work on the Pi 3), lovely case, handy console cable, and lots of prototyping essentials. It's a great jumping off point for the rest of our extensive accessory and pack collection.
Note: Keep in mind that the form of the Pi 3 didn't change much so many of the important accessories haven't changed. The big changes are the built-in WiFi, on board Bluefruit Low Energy, and of course 50% more speeeeeeeed!
This pack comes with a single Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Computer!
This pack contains:
- Raspberry Pi 3 - Model B - ARMv8 with 1G RAM AND built-in WiFi - The FRESHEST freshness that's EVEN MORE FRESH than the already fresh Pi 2. This is hot off the presses, selling-like-hotcakes, Wi-Fi enabled, blindingly fast, credit card sized computer with quad USB ports, quad-core ARMv8, 1G RAM, and a little BlueFruit Low Energy that all make this board essential.
- Adafruit Raspberry Pi B+ Case - Smoke Base / Clear Top - We think it's the Single Greatest Raspberry Pi 2 Model B Case Ever. This will still work with your Pi 3.
- Adafruit Assembled Pi Cobbler Plus - This is the soldered together version of our popular Pi Cobbler Plus Kit. Comes with a breakout board that's perfect for cobbling prototypes as well as a 40-pin GPIO cable for your Pi's pins. Still works with the Pi 3.
- Full Size Breadboard - In the past, we've used the half-size breadboard for a lot of Pi projects - but no longer! WIth 40 pins to break out, you're going to need some space - and that's why we're including a full size breadboard in this pack.
- Premium Male/Male Jumper Wires - 20 x 6" (150mm) - These jumper wires are great for making wire harness or jumpering between headers on PCBs. We include the longer ones so they work well with the full-size breadboard.
- USB to TTL Serial Cable - An old standby, this cable's pretty much the easiest way to connect your Raspberry Pi to a USB port to log into the debugging/login console. Ideal for running the Pi 'headless'
- 8 GB SD Card pre-installed with the latest NOOBs - 8GB microSD card programmed with Raspberry Pi NOOBs Full Desktop distribution.
- 5V 2.5A Switching Power Supply w/ 6' MicroUSB Cable - The 5V 2.5A power adapter is the perfect choice for powering your Raspberry Pi B+ with 2 Amps of current output, and an extra long cord.
- Embroidered Raspberry Pi Badge - Now that you're getting started, show off your Pi Pride with this beautifully embroidered, jewel toned, iron-on badge.
- BONUS PARTS! Everyone loves bonuses so we include some parts that will get you through some of the tutorials on the Adafruit Learning System. These include:
- 1x Photo Cell
- 5x 10K 5% 1/4W Resistor
- 5x 560 ohm 5% 1/4W Resistor
- 1x Diffused 10mm Blue LED
- 1x Electrolytic Capacitor - 1.0uF
- 1x Diffused 10mm Red LED
- 1x Diffused 10mm Green LED
- 3x 12mm Tactile Switches