Raspberry Pi Zero Starter Pack - Includes Pi Zero v1.3
Product Images and Video
Remember those cereal commercials that would always say, "part of a complete breakfast"? Well the Pi Zero's a lot like that bowl of cereal - while it's great on its own, you need a lot of accessories to make it a complete meal.
The Pi Zero Starter Pack is everything you need to get going with your Pi Zero and make it a complete meal. Check out our writeup on the Pi Zero over at the Adafruit Learning System
Due to popular demand, there might be some delay in shipping products containing Pi Zero!
This full-featured pack includes:
- Raspberry Pi Zero v1.3 - the type of low cost game-changing product Raspberry Pi's known for - a super light, super lean microcomputer
Note: This does NOT include the new Pi Zero W. This includes the original Pi Zero v1 model, which does NOT include built-in Bluetooth and WiFi. If you are trying to buy the trendy new Pi Zero W Starter Pack, you are not on the right page.
- 16GB MicroSD Card with NOOBS - the fastest way to have a variety of operating systems on your Pi
- Mini HDMI to HDMI Adapter - Will let you convert the little port on the Zero to a standard sized HDMI jack. You can get 1080P HDMI video + audio out of this little computer!
- USB OTG Cable - Lets you plug in a normal USB device such as WiFi dongle, USB hub, keyboard, mouse, etc into the Zero.
- 5V 1A Power Supply & USB A/Micro B Cable OR 5V 2A Power Supply w/ Micro USB Cable - the best way to power up your Pi Zero with a stable 5V power supply that wont vary or sag.
- Assembled Pi T-Cobbler Plus - Solder in the classic 2x20 male header & connect your GPIO cable, and breakout all that tasty power onto a solderless breadboard.
- 2x20 Male Header - Solder this in to plug in Pi HATs, GPIO cables, etc as you would into a normal Pi.
- 2x20 Female Header - This one's neat - if you solder on a 2x20 female header 'upside down' you can plug the Pi right into the T-Cobbler in an adorable fashion! No GPIO cable required
- 2x20 Female Header (right angle) - Kinda like the above but the Pi sticks right up.
- USB Console cable - if you're not going to stick an HDMI monitor on there, then this is essential, you connect the wires to the GPIO pins and log in over a serial console. Its the easiest & fastest way to get on your Pi
- Adafruit Raspberry Pi Zero Case - our sleek, simple, rugged Pi Zero case!
We also strongly recommend some other parts and pieces to make your Pi Zero computing experience easier (THESE ARE NOT INCLUDED!)
- Pi Zero Protector - Keep your Pi Zero safe while handling with this simple sandwich-style acrylic case.
- USB Powered Hub - So you can plug in any kind of USB devices without overloading the Zero's power supply. (You can also, ironically, power the Zero from the hub itself by plugging in a micro USB cable into the hub)
- Mini Wireless Keyboard w/Trackpad - Requires only one USB port, which makes it a great match for the Pi Zero
- Wireless Keyboard + Mouse set - Also requires only one USB port, but for everyday use.
- Ethernet Hub and USB Hub w/ Micro USB OTG Connector - One can never have enough socks, or USB ports. Add some more USB and Ethernet capability to your Raspberry Pi Zero!
- As of May 16th 2017, this product is now shipping with Version 1.3 of the Pi Zero
- As of October 1, 2017, this product is now shipping with an Adafruit Pi Zero enclosure
See our Distributors page for a complete list of distributors.