Flashforge Creator PRO
Product Images and Video
We are now requiring a verified account with two-factor authentication enabled in order to purchase certain high-demand products. Please make sure you have a verified Adafruit account and enable two-factor authentication. Finally, you will need to sign out and back in to activate the account verification. For more information, please read this FAQ.
The Flashforge Creator Pro is the latest addition to FlashForge’s Creator family, built upon an open source platform.
Based on proven design of the Creator X chassis, the Pro is now enclosed so you can print ABS better and more efficient than ever. The upgraded three-point platform leveling system is now more intuitive than ever and the all-new heat resistant build platform support is now made of highly-durable metal. Guaranteed not to deform means more time printing and more fun and with a thicker Z-axis rod, the Creator Pro provides more steady and precise movement than ever before.
Works well with 1.75 mm ABS and PLA! Check out all of our filaments here!
Key features and improvements:
- Sturdy metal frame is substantially more stable than the Creator's original wood frame.
- Warp-resistant 6.3mm aluminum build platform remains perfectly level under the stress of high heat.
- New heat-resistant metal platform supports replace plastic supports.
- New heavy-duty (10mm) z-axis guide rod ensures steady and precise movement.
- New acrylic cover encloses the chamber to insulate and protect ABS prints.
- New LED light illuminates the build chamber.
- New integrated LCD screen and button board functions error-free.
Note: Shipping weight reflects UPS' new dimensional weight regulations.
- FlashForge Creator Pro.
- 2 spool holders.
- 2 spools of filament (net weight: 2.2 pounds per spool, material and color randomly selected).
- 2 filament guide tubes.
- Accessory bag containing nuts, screws, and hex wrench set.
- Power supply cable.
- USB cable.
- End stop switch cable (spare part).
- Acrylic covers kit.
- 4GB SD card (contains software, test sample files and user manual).
- Overall dimensions: 320mm x 467mm x 381mm / 12.6" x 18.4" x 15"
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
- Print from SD card or over USB
- Input file type: STL, gcode
- Build envelope: 225 x 145 x 150 mm.
- Build volume: About 5 liters
- Layer thickness: 0.1-0.3 mm. (adjustable)
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm.
- Works well with 1.75 mm ABS and PLA