Pimoroni Picade Console Controller Kit - PIM407
Power-up your TV with a Pimoroni Picade Console Controller! It's a compact, Raspberry Pi-powered retro games machine with authentic arcade controls that plugs right into your TV, monitor, or other HDMI display. It's a stylish, retro, and fun arcade controller for your Raspberry Pi!
Picade Console is fight stick-style arcade console that riffs off the Pimoroni Picade with the same retro feel, same joystick and buttons, dedicated power button, and driven by the same powerful combo of the Raspberry Pi and Picade X HAT. It's beautifully packaged, comes with stickers and a neon-infused A3 Picade Console poster, and full assembly instructions.
The Picade Console Controller comes in kit form for you to build at home. All parts, panels, and components are included - you just need to supply the Raspberry Pi, power supply, SD card and HDMI cable! We highly recommend using a Raspberry Pi 3 B or B+ as the extra processing power gives great performance in many emulators.
Please note: Raspberry Pi, Power supply, SD card and HDMI cable are not included. So be sure to also pick up:
- Recommended Raspberry Pi 3 B since it's power enough for fast emulation
- You'll also need a good 5V 2A power supply
- 8GB SD Card
- HDMI Cable
- Black, powder-coated panels (swish!)
- Acrylic console with retro artwork
- Push-fit arcade buttons
- Joystick with black ball top
- Speaker (3W, 4Ω, 2.5" driver)
- Easy access with removable back panel
- Dedicated illuminated power button
- Grippy rubber feet
- Picade Console poster / assembly instructions
- Picade stickers
- Dimensions (assembled): 245x120x140mm
Picade X HAT features:
- Easy DuPont connectors for buttons and joystick
- Push-fit speaker terminals
- I2S audio DAC with 3W amplifier (mono)
- Power management, power switch pins, and power button
- 4-way joystick inputs
- 6 player buttons
- 4 utility buttons
- Metal standoffs to hold your Picade X HAT securely
Note: Shipping weight reflects UPS' new dimensional weight regulations.