Pimoroni Picade Console Controller Kit - PIM106
The Pimoroni Picade Console Controller is a stylish, retro, and fun arcade controller for your Raspberry Pi!
The Picade Console Controller comes in kit form for you to build at home. All parts, panels, and components are included - you just need to supply the Raspberry Pi! We highly recommend using a Raspberry Pi 3 as the extra processing power gives great performance in many emulators.
The panels are powder-coated in black so the end result feels like a finished, quality product. The chassis makes a great sounding board for the included speakers, you can't fake that retro sound. In our example we used our 10.1" 1366x768 HDMI Display IPS.
Total build time is around one hour. Full specific to the console instructions do not exist yet (they're coming soon!) but you can find instructions and an embed of the build video under the general Picade Cabinet instructions!
The only tools you'll need are a cross-head (pozi) screwdriver and a small flat-head for the Picade PCB screw terminals.
Note: Shipping weight reflects UPS' new dimensional weight regulations.
- Assembled Dimensions: 139.7mm x 304.8mm x 139.7mm / 5.5" x 12" x 5.5"
- Black powder-coated cabinet panels (swish!)
- Picade PCB (Arduino compatible with stereo 2.8W amplifier) pre-loaded with the Picade software.
- One speaker with wires pre-soldered
- 3.5mm stereo panel mounted headphone socket
- Attractive decal for the controls
- Audio and USB cables
- A proper arcade stick
- Twelve micro-switch arcade buttons
- Custom assembled wiring looms
- All other fixings, fasteners, nuts, and bolts