Huzzah! Adafruit.io Internet of Things Feather ESP8266 - WiFi Starter Kit
Product Images and Video
OK you've signed up for Adafruit.io and you're ready to build something cool and Internet-connected. All you need is this starter kit which will get you going with lots of parts that go very well with our service and are the most common sensors and actuators you may want. Sense light, motion, humidity, temperature, and more, then send it for storage on adafruit.io! Light up LEDs, make noise, and move a motor when a trigger is detected.
This pack is designed for people who want to use the new low-cost Adafruit Feather HUZZAH with ESP8266 WiFi microcontroller and are comfortable with that platform to explore IoT. A Feather HUZZAH development board is included. An Arduino or other microcontroller is not required.
This pack DOES NOT include a standard USB micro-B cable (use any cable you have as long as its sync+charge not 'charge only'), a solderless breadboard, or a Lipoly battery (take your project on the go!) - you will need a USB cable to program and debug your HUZZAH & either USB or a Lipoly battery to power the Feather HUZZAH. You may also want a full-size breadboard and some prototyping wires. Some soldering is required to assemble the Feather HUZZAH ESP8266 and HDC1008 sensor.
This pack includes:
- Adafruit Feather HUZZAH with ESP8266 WiFi
- Fast Vibration Sensor Switch (Easy to trigger)
- DHT20 - AHT20 Pin Module - I2C Temperature and Humidity Sensor
- PIR (motion) sensor
- Magnetic contact switch (door sensor)
- Micro servo
- Huzzah Starter Pack Component Bag
- Revision History:
- As of March 7, 2022, this pack now comes with the DHT20 - AHT20 Pin Module - I2C Temperature and Humidity Sensor. We no longer carry the DHT22.
- As of June 2, 2021, the magnet door sensors now come with premium wire ends for easy breadboarding.