Adafruit NeoPixel LED Strip Starter Pack - 30 LED meter - Black
Product Images and Video
You can't bake a cake without flour, sugar, and baking soda? Cream cheese? Muscadet? Ok - to be honest we don't do much cake baking. But we do light up a TON of NeoPixel LED strips! They're everywhere - from our Firewalker LED Sneakers to our FloraBrella - and we can't think of better essentials to get you started than this Adafruit NeoPixel LED Strip Starter Pack.
This version has a one meter NeoPixel strip with a black flex PCB. We also have a version of the starter pack with a white flex PCB here!
This pack contains:
- Adafruit NeoPixel Digital RGB LED Strip - Black 30 LED/m - One Meter with JST connector on input side
- Female DC Power adapter - 2.1mm jack to screw terminal block
- 2-pin JST SM Plug + Receptacle Cable Set
- 5V 2A (2000mA) switching power supply - UL Listed
Note: The 5V Trinket shown in photos is not included! You will need this or another type of microcontroller to control the LED strip. We recommend Arduino UNO, Adafruit Metro, Trinket 5V or Pro Trinket 5V but many other microcontrollers may work if they have a NeoPixel or WS2812 library available. 5V logic and power is required.
With very minimal or even no soldering you'll have a super glowy strip obeying your every command!
Our detailed NeoPixel Uberguide has everything you need to use NeoPixels in any shape and size. Including ready-to-go library & example code for the Arduino UNO, Duemilanove/Diecimila, Flora/Micro/Leonardo, Trinket/Gemma, Arduino Due & Arduino Mega/ADK (all versions)
- As of May 23, 2023 -This kit has the updated NeoPixel strip- we've changed the specific part number to SKC6812RV LEDs. They are the same pinout, shape, color order, and protocol as WS2812Bs. SKCs are more durable against negative polarity and high voltage spikes on the power lines.