Light and temperature data-logger pack
- Adafruit data logger shield for Arduino
- 8 GB SD card
- Through-Hole Resistors - 10K ohm 5% 1/4W - Pack of 25
- Temperature sensor (-40 degC to 125 degC)
- 6 x AA battery holder with 2.1mm jack (unassembled)
You'll need 6 AA batteries, a CR1220 coin cell, some wire and soldering tools to assemble the project.
For more information, including libraries, schematics and examples see the data logger shield webpage
Tested works with Arduino Uno, Leonardo, Zero, Due, and Mega R3 or later.
- As of September 6th, 2016 this product no longer contains a coin cell battery. You can pick one up here
- As of July 6, 2018 we ship with an 8GB card instead of 4GB