NinjaFlex Filament - 1.75mm - Liquid Hot Lava - 0.5 Kg
Product Images and Video
Looking beyond ABS? Tired of PLA? Open a world of possibilities, limited only by your imagination. NinjaFlex, a cutting-edge filament for 3D printers, is a specially formulated thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) that produces flexible prints with elastic properties. Patent pending technology allows for smooth feeding and clean, high-quality printed parts.
NinjaFlex's unique flexibility and smooth feeding characteristics enable you to create in ways you never thought possible. This is the 1.75mm diameter version and it comes in a Liquid Hot Lava color!
- Filament shore hardness of approximately 85A
- Consistent diameter and material properties provide reliable, high quality prints
- Patent pending technology allows for smooth feeding
- Low tack, low CoF exterior allows smooth feed through filament guides
- High elasticity and excellent abrasion resistance
- Excellent build platform adhesion and bonding between layers
- REACH and RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive Compliant
- 1.75mm filament spool = .50 kg
Extruder Temperature: 235 - 245°C
Platform Temperature: Room temperature - 40°C
Glue and/or blue painters tape is suggested if not using a heated bed.
Top and Bottom Layer Print Speed: 30-45 mm/ sec (600-1200 mm/ min)
Infill Speed: 60-80 mm/ sec (3600 mm/ min-4800 mm/ min)
Layer 2+ use cooling fan if available
Recommended extruder temperature: 210 - 225°C
Recommended platform temperature: 30 - 40°C
Frequently Asked Questions
Safety Data Sheet
As of Jan 26, 2018 these are sold as 0.5 Kg spools