Pimoroni Explorer HAT for Raspberry Pi
Product Images and Video
The Explorer HAT is a terrific prototyping side-kick for your Raspberry Pi 2, B+, or A+!
On the Explorer from Pimoroni there are a heap of useful input and output options that will take your projects to the next level. Great for driving motors, using analog sensors, interfacing with 5V systems, and touch interfaces!
- 4x buffered 5V tolerant inputs
- 4x powered 5v outputs (up to 500mA!)
- The onboard darlington array can supply up to 500mA per channel (but you'll be limited to driving around 1A total from the board). Ideal for stepper motors, solenoids, and relays.
- 4x capacitive touch pads + 4x capacitive alligator clip pads
- Four along the front edge for touch input (labelled 1, 2, 3, 4) and four up the side for attaching alligator clips to objects (such as fruit, or tin foil) for experimentation!
- 4x colored LEDs
- Independently controllable LEDs (red, green, blue, and yellow) that make great status indicators.
- 1x mini breadboard on top
- Dimensions (w/o mini breadboard): 65mm x 56mm x 13mm / 2.6" x 2.2" x 0.5"
- Weight (w/o mini breadboard): 16g