PLA/PHA Filament for 3D Printers - 1.75mm Diameter - 1KG - Glowfill
Product Images and Video
Having a 3D printer without filament is sort of like having a regular printer without paper or ink. And while a lot of printers come with some filament there's a good chance you've been printing up a storm and need something new. That's why we've started carrying a complete line of 3D printing filament in a variety of colors!
This PLA/PHA 1.75mm Glowfill 1Kg spool is a great basic material for 3D printers. 1.75MM diameter, PLA/PHA filament works with any of the printers in our shop that can use 1.75mm filament.
It's always a good idea to check what diameter and filament type your printers can handle before purchasing!
Please note: PLA/PHA filament cannot be used with New Matter MOD-t 3D printers.
- Advised 3D printing temperature: 190-210°C
- Advised 3D print speed: 40 - 100 mm/s
- Advised Heated bed (if you have one, not strictly necessary): 50-60°
- Diameter Tolerance: ± 0.05mm
- Glass Transition Temperature: 55°C