Saleae Logic 4 - 4 Channels Logic / 1 Channel Analog - Black
Product Images and Video
Saleae has update their popular Logic analyzer series to now include analog capabilities. A logic analyzer is a device that lets you watch digital signals in your electronics project, perfect for debugging protocols and communications between two chips. An oscilloscope lets you look at analog signals, good for determining what's up with your power supply, audio circuit, or sensor. With the new Logic you can now do both!
This is the Saleae Logic 4 Black. It has 4 channels it can watch at a time. Three of these channels are digital only and one is digital or analog.
Specifications for channels in digital use:
- Digital Sample Rate: 12 MS/s
- Can view digital signals up to 3MHz
- 2.5-5.5V logic levels (as well as RS-232 and RS-442/3)
Specification for channel in analog use:
- Sample Rate: 6 MS/s @ 8 Bits
- -3dB Bandwidth: 600KHz (signals with frequency components above this will not appear right)
- 0-5V voltage range
Best of all this all-in-one analyzer plugs into any computer's USB port and has easy to use cross-platform software. This makes it small, portable and inexpensive. If you ever have to to debug SPI, i2c, serial, CAN, 1-wire, Manchester, biphase or other digital protocols, and basic analog signals, this tool is essential!
- Mult-Use (A/D/Both): 1
- Digital-only: 3
- Sample Rate (max): 12 MS/s
- Fastest Digital Signal: 3 MHz
- Supported Logic Levels: 2.5V - 5.5V
- Sample Rate (max): 6 MS/s
- Bandwidth (-3dB): 600 KHz
- Number of bits: 8 bits
- Input Voltage Range: 0V - 5V
- 42mm x 42mm x 10mm / 1.7" x 1.7" x 0.4"
- Weight: 35g
- USB 2.0
For product support, replacement parts and warranty for all Saleae products, click here!