Evil Mad Scientist Labs Mega Menorah 9000
Product Images and Video
It's the coolest LED Hanukkah Menorah ever from our buds at Evil Mad Scientist Labs! It's a soldering kit! It's USB powered! It's programmable! It even has a gratuitous red-green blinking mode!
Mega Menorah 9000 Features:
- Nine bright RGB LEDs that light up in sequence to indicate the night of Hanukkah
- Selectable LED color
- Two brightness levels
- Optional "candle flicker" display mode
- A unique "Trompe-l'œil" circuit board design that gives the illusion of a 3D surface, made with the assistance of our StippleGen software. Over 9000 stippled dots of black silkscreen!
- Overall size approximately: 7.5" wide × 6.1" tall (19 × 15.5 cm)
- USB Powered — no batteries.
- Built-in USB programming interface: Compatible with Adafruit Trinket!
- Comes with preprogrammed microcontroller; No programming required.
There's much more information including instructions and documentation on their site.
For product support, replacement parts and warranty for Evil Mad Scientist products visit the EMS blog or contact Evil Mad Scientist directly.
See our Distributors page for a complete list of distributors.