Getting Started with Trinket Book + NeoPixel Goggles Pack
This pack is perfect for somebody who is up for a little challenge and eager to dive further into the wonderful world of Adafruit Trinket.
- Getting Started with Adafruit Trinket
- 6" inches of Rainbow Ribbon Cable
- 1x Adafruit Trinket - Mini Microcontroller - 5V Logic
- 1x Lithium Ion Polymer Battery - 3.7v 150mAh
- 1x Adafruit Micro Lipo - USB LiIon/LiPoly charger - v1
- 1x JST-PH 2-Pin SMT Right Angle Connector
- 2x NeoPixel Ring - 16 x WS2812 5050 RGB LED with Integrated Drivers
- 1x Costume Goggles
These are fairly easy to put together and should take around an hour to make. You'll need some basic soldering and hand tools to install the JST connector on the bottom side of the Trinket and connect your NeoPixel rings. We don't include a soldering iron or solder but sell them in the Adafruit store and you can find epoxy or hot glue at most hardware/craft stores. The soldering is easy and is possible to do by beginners, its a 1-2 hour project (30 minutes if you are a kit-making expert!) Check the tutorial page to see what you'll need to complete the project!
You'll also need a classic USB Mini B cable to program the Trinket, we don't include it as people tend to have too many USB cables in their desk drawer, but if you need one, you can get it from us here.
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...-
See our Distributors page for a complete list of distributors.