Raspberry Pi Cookbook by Simon Monk - Second Edition
No, this book doesn't have 472 pages of raspberry fruit pie recipes. But it does teach you basic principles to help you use your Raspberry Pi with new, developing technologies. It's a great addition to the Getting Started with Raspberry Pi book and is an excellent next step for your Raspberry Pi needs.
The "recipes" in this book are all different tutorials on how to run your credit-card sized computer with Linux, program it with Python, hook up sensors, motors, and other hardware.
Note: As of Wednesday, August 3rd 2016, we are selling the second edition of this book!
This book will teach you how to:
- Set up your Raspberry Pi and connect to a network
- Work with it's Linux-based operating system
- Program Raspberry Pi with Python
- Give your Pi "eyes" with computer vision
- Control hardware through the GPIO connector
- Use Raspberry Pi to run different types of motors
- Work with switches, keypads and other digital inputs
- Use sensors to measure temperature, light and distance
- Connect to IoT devices in various ways
- Create dynamic projects with Arduino
- Dimensions: 9" x 7" x 1"
- 412 pages
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...-
See our Distributors page for a complete list of distributors.