CadSoft EAGLE Learn PCB Design Software V7 - .EDU - 1 User
Product Images and Video
Please note! We are now requiring a verified account with two-factor authentication enabled in order to purchase certain high-demand products due to a large number of bot-purchasers making it difficult for Makers and Engineers to order these products.
Please make sure you have a verified Adafruit account and enable two-factor authentication. Finally, you will need to sign out and back in to activate the account verification.
For more information, please read this FAQ.
As of July 22nd, 2016 Eagle CAD is now free for educational customers. Click here if you're looking for the Eagle CAD educational version!
This is the educational version of Eagle CAD and only works if you order from a .edu e-mail address. If you do not have an EDU e-mail address then click here for the business/individual license version.
This a license for CadSoft EAGLE Learn PCB Design Software V7. This is an educational institutions / students license with 1-user. It includes Layout + Schematic + Autorouter.
Click here for all other versions, and other types of licenses.
All Adafruit products are designed with CadSoft EAGLE PCB Design Software, Ladyada has made hundreds of designs with EAGLE! We are pleased to now offer licenses to our community & customers for purchase!
- 99 schematic sheets, 6 signal layers and 160x100 mm routing area 6.4" x 4"
- Layout + Schematic + Autorouter
- 1 User
- Unlimited license period
- Maintenance and support included
It is a single .EDU user license that enables all the features of the EAGLE Standard Edition (six signal layers and 160x100mm routing area) with all three modules (Layout+Schematic+Autorouter).
There are no refunds on software purchases of CadSoft EAGLE, you can download the software at any time to try it out before purchasing a license. Discount codes & promotional free items do not apply to purchases of CadSoft EAGLE licenses.
After you place your order with Adafruit, we will send you the license for CadSoft EAGLE Light PCB Design Software V7, all usually within a few hours of purchase. The download(s) are available at any time in the downloads section.
Why CadSoft EAGLE PCB Design Software V7?
Whether you are a team of one, or part of a large engineering department, EAGLE provides quality PCB design software with the features that get the job done. For over 20 years, EAGLE has been satisfying design engineers around the world, by offering the same core functionality as expensive commercial software, at the fraction of the cost.
Easy to learn
- Schematic editor, layout editor, library editor modules with identical user interfaces
- Free service support through dedicated experts
- Compatible with Windows®, Linux®, Mac®
Easy to use
- Flexible User Language Programs (ULPs) enable custom features, such as individual instruction sequences, simulation, data export and import
Export Gerber files that can be used at any board house:
- Gerber 274X & Gerber 274D
- Excellon NC Drill Format
- SM1000 and SM3000
- Custom user-defined export formats
- Online import of product & pricing information through DesignLink
- Active customer forums to share files, libraries ULPs, design tips and more
- Parse and paste your data outside of EAGLE (XML datastructure)
If you're interested in open-source PCB design software check out gEDA and KiCAD.
Note: As of July 29th, 2015 this does not come with a free badge!
Check here for updated system requirements!
Download tutorial guides to various versions of EAGLE to learn how to use its powerful features more effectively
- v7 English Tutorial (PDF)