ORION™ Delta 3D Printer - Black
Product Images and Video
Please note! We are now requiring a verified account with two-factor authentication enabled in order to purchase certain high-demand products due to a large number of bot-purchasers making it difficult for Makers and Engineers to order these products.
Please make sure you have a verified Adafruit account and enable two-factor authentication. Finally, you will need to sign out and back in to activate the account verification.
For more information, please read this FAQ.
The ORION™ Delta 3D Printer is an exciting and attractive new 3D printer from the folks at SeeMe CNC that's designed to print ABS, PLA, and other materials from the very beginning. There's no need to refine or do anything to your printer - so you really have a ton more options for material than you usually do with an unmodified 3D printer.
There's also an up-front LCD panel so you can see your printing status and an on-board SD card to store up to 4GB of files. The printer runs with high speed positioning (up to 300mm/s) with high precision at 50 micron accuracy.
This printer doesn't require much set up or configuration and you can basically start printing right out of the box. Comes with a 0.5mm nozzle and includes a 1lb spool of PLA filament. And if you need more, we carry a wide variety of filament here.
Check out the video above for more info.
There are lots more specs in the tech details below but we're really into this 3D printer for its unique design and usability. This is the black version of the Orion Delta.
Note: Shipping weight reflects UPS' new dimensional weight regulations.
- Overall Printer Size: 14" Diameter 24" tall
- Overall Printer Weight: 18 Pounds
- Power Requirements: 100-240 AC (Selectable on power supply input)
- Maximum Printable X/Y Area: 6" Diameter (150mm)
- Maximum Printable Square Size: 4 1/8"" (106mm)
- Maximum Printable Z Height: 9 1/4" (235mm)
- Max X/Y Resolution: .1mm
- Max Z Resolution: .0125mm
- Avg. Print Speed: 30-60mm/s
- Max Movement Speed: 300mm/s
- Max Hotend Temperature: 245c
- Max Heated Bed Temperature: 120c
- Part Cooling Fan Included (G Code Controlled)
For technical support with your ORION™ Delta 3D Printer visit the SeeMeCNC forums or email directly [email protected] For replacement parts or warranty assistance email [email protected].