University of Virginia - Web and Mobile Systems Pack
This is a custom made pack for the University of Virginia. It contains all the gear needed for Web and Mobile Systems class - CS4720.
Since it's a pretty cool pack, and seems like a great course, we've decided to also sell it in our store. Here's a description of the course to get an idea of what they're working on and check out the class website for more information.
Our course mixes web technologies with mobile development to create a unique combination of topics. We'll cover everything from HTML5, PHP, and AJAX to node.js and Google App Engine to Android and iOS development. Students who complete this course should possess an understanding of the nature of RESTful web-based application and be able to incorporate web services they created into a well-designed mobile app.
Adafruit creates custom packs for educators, contact us for more information!
This pack contains:
- 1x Digital RGB LED Weatherproof Strip - LPD8806 32 LED - (1m)
- 2x 4-pin JST SM Plug + Receptacle Cable Set
- 1x Premium Female/Male 'Extension' Jumper Wires - 40 x 6" (150mm)
- 1x Female DC Power adapter
- 1x 5V 2A power supply
- 1x Half-Size Breadboard -
- 1x Raspberry Pi B+ -
- 1x Miniature WiFi (802.11b/g/n) Module: For Raspberry Pi and more
- 1x Adafruit Pi Box Plus - Enclosure for Raspberry Pi Model B+
- 1x 5V 1A (1000mA) USB port power supply - UL Listed
- 1x USB cable - A/MicroB
- 1x SD/MicroSD Memory Card (8 GB SDHC)
- 1x HDMI Cable - 1 meter