Leap Motion Controller with SDK
The Leap Motion Controller captures the movement of your hands and fingers so you can interact with your computer in a whole new way. Originally designed for Mac and PC, Leap Motion technology now is being embedded in the next generation of virtual reality headsets. Get the Leap Motion Controller to play, explore, and create with legacy desktop applications on the Leap Motion Gallery, or start building your own VR project on the Oculus Rift or HTC Vive.
- Tracks hands, fingers, and pointable tools
- Accurate, sub-millimeter hand tracking with near-zero latency
- 8 cubic feet of interactive 3D space
- 150° field of view extending above the device
- Compact device at 3" long
- Compatible with Mac, Windows, and Linux via USB
- SDKs in six programming languages
- New: Image API provides developers access to raw stereo image
- Quick setup: download the Leap Motion software, plug the device into your USB port, and you’re ready to go
- Download free apps for desktop and virtual reality on the Leap Motion Gallery
Leap Motion has an active developer community where you can create, share, and discover a wide variety of open-source integrations, cool projects, and fun hacks. Makers and robot lovers can use the tracking data to control almost anything – from flying drones and robotic arms to LEDs and 3D printers. You can integrate your Leap Motion Controller with an Arduino, map your hand motions to your favorite robot, use it with the Oculus Rift, or drive a remote-controlled car over Wi-Fi. And with the new raw image pass-through and top-down hand tracking software updates, you can now literally reach into the world of virtual and augmented reality, where the possibilities are truly endless.
For Windows and Mac computers, your new device also comes with access to the Leap Motion App Store. This is the place to find a wide variety of specially designed free and paid apps for gaming, music, art creation, science, productivity, and much more. It comes with a free set of apps, including Sculpting – a powerful creative tool that lets you mold virtual clay in the air and export your models for 3D printing.
Each order includes one Leap Motion Controller, a couple USB 2.0 cables (24" and 60"), and one information guide.
- 30mm x 80mm x 13mm / 1.2" x 3.2" x 0.5"
- Weight: 0.07g
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows 7 or 8 or Mac OS X 10.7
- AMD PhenomTM II or Intel® CoreTM i3 / i5 / i7 Processor
- 2 GB RAM
- USB 2.0 port
- Internet connection
For product support, replacement parts and warranty for all Leap Motion products, click here!