Thin RG-174/U Coaxial Cable - 3 meters / approx 10 feet
Product Images and Video
If you are doing biomedical instrumentation or maybe RF work or just need to get signal from here to there, cleanly, you will love this cable! It's extremely thin and flexible coax, only 1.2mm in diameter, but has a standed inner core, plastic insulator and over-shielding. Normally you'd have to pick up a spool of 100 ft or more, but now you can get about 10 ft, just enough for your project.
- Length: 3 meters (approx 10 feet)
- Diameter: ~1.2mm / 0.05"
- Inner wire: 7 strands of 0.08mm wire
- Inner insulator: 0.7mm diameter FEP (flourinated ethylene polypropylene)
- Shielding: 0.9mm diameter
- Outer sheathing: 1.15mm diameter PVC