5V 2.5A Switching Power Supply with 20AWG MicroUSB Cable
Our all-in-one 5V 2.5 Amp + MicroUSB cable power adapter is the perfect choice for powering single-board computers like Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone or anything else that's power hungry!
This adapter was specifically designed to provide 5.25V not 5V, but we still call it a 5V USB adapter. We did this on purpose to solve a problem that occurs often with USB-powered gadgets: they draw so much current that the resistance of the cable causes a voltage drop, so instead of 5V, the device sees 4.75V or so. To avoid this problem, we made the adapter 5.25V and the USB cable has extra-beefy 20AWG wires! This way, even at a full 2.5 Amp draw, the voltage at the end wont be lower than about 4.9V
This high quality power adapter is FCC, CE and UL listed and can use 110 or 240 VAC input so it works in any country. The plugs are "US 2-prong" style so you may need a plug adapter - but you can pick one up at any hardware store for $1 or so.
The cool part of this cable is that it terminates with a microUSB connector which makes it perfect for use with the 4-USB Port Raspberry Pi B+.
- 73mm x 43mm x 27mm (2.9in x 1.6in x 1.1in)
- Cable Length: at least 1.5m (5') - may be 6'
- Cable Diameter: 3.5mm (0.125in)
- Plug type: Micro USB
- Input: 110V-220V AC
- Output: 5V DC up to 2.5 A
- As of July 16, 2018 we are now shipping an updated 5.25V 2.5A version of this power supply.
- As of March 22, 2016 we are now shipping an updated 5.25V 2.4A version of this power supply.
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...-