Switched JST-PH 2-Pin SMT Right Angle Breakout Board
Product Images and Video
This switched JST connector is the best way to quickly prototype with our LiPoly batteries. We paired a genuine JST connector with a slide switch that can do up to 600mA. Both are soldered onto a breadboard-friendly breakout. There's two ground pins, one 'switched' power pin, and one pin that is always on. This is compatible with the "JST PH 2-pin" connectors we use in our battery packs.. Mates perfectly with all our 1-cell LiPoly and LiIon batteries as well as our 6V coin cell holder and 3xAAA battery pack. We also have simple JST pigtails that mate with this connector.
Note: You may get an off-white or black JST connector.
- As of September 16, 2022 - this breakout board may come with either a black or tan JST-PH connector.
- 21mm x 10mm x 2mm / 0.8" x 0.4" x 0.08"
- Height with JST: 7.3mm
- Weight: 1g
- Datasheet for 2-pin R/A connector
- Datasheet for the onboard switch - we parallel-connected both switches
- EagleCAD PCB files on GitHub
- Fritzing object in the Adafruit Fritzing library
Mouser ElectronicsUnited States
The Pi HutUnited Kingdom
Snail InstrumentsCzech Republic
3DMakerWorld, Inc.United States
Digi-Key ElectronicsUnited States
See our Distributors page for a complete list of distributors.