PrintrBot Simple Metal 3D Printer - Black - Assembled
Product Images and Video
New from Printrbot, the Metal Simple is a brand new rock solid, all metal, fully-assembled Printrbot Simple! As opposed to the Printrbot Simple Kit, all of the laser cut wood parts have been replaced by rock solid metal and assembled. In fact, the total number of parts have been reduced to just a fraction of the wooden model. The all metal construction combined with a GT2 belt pulley system produces a 3D print that rivals those of other manufacturers which cost thousands more!
The Printrbot Simple is an exercise in 3D printing minimalism. It includes only what is needed to get started in the world of 3D printing. With the All-metal Printrbot Simple you'll have a fully-functioning 3D printer that weighs only 12 lbs and fits nicely on your desk!
As of October 17th, 2014 we are shipping the new version of the PrintrBot Simple Kit with the following upgrades:
- Auto-Leveling Probe - works with software to calibrate Z axis height
- Aluminum handle and spool holder
- Aluminum Extruder (direct drive) - 1.75mm Ubis Hot End w/ 0.4mm nozzle
- GT2 Belt
- 20 tooth, dual flange GT2 aluminum pulleys
- PrintrBot Rev F Printrboard with micro-USB connection (cable included) and micro SD card slot for untethered printing
- Two free 0.5kgs of PLA Black, White, Silver
Note: Shipping weight reflects UPS' new dimensional weight regulations.
- Build Volume: 6″ x 6″ x 6″ (150mm x 150mm x 150mm)
- Print Resolution: 50+ Microns
- Filament: 1.75 PLA
- Hot End: 1.75 Ubis Hot End with 0.4mm Nozzle
- Construction: Steel and Aluminum Body
- Finish: Powder Coated
- Print Bed: Semi-Auto Leveling via Software
- Belt: GT2
- Pulley: Aluminum
- Rods: 12mm
- Product Weight: 12 lbs
- Print Software: Compatible with Repetier Host and Pronterface
- Finished Dimensions: 14" x 10" x 16"
- Power Requirements: 12V (6 amp) laptop power supply (included)
Getting started guide from Printrbot!
For technical support with your Printrbot visit the Printrbot knowledge base, the Printrbot forums, contact Printrbot. For missing/replacement parts, warranty assistance visit the Printrbot support center.