Hacking the Raspberry Pi
Product Images and Video
Raspberry Pi is taking off like a rocket! You can use this amazing, dirt-cheap, credit card-sized computers to learn powerful hardware hacking techniques as you build incredibly creative and useful projects! This complete, full-color guide requires absolutely no experience with either hardware hacking or computer programming. Colorful photos guide you through each project, and the step-by-step instructions are stunningly clear and easy.
1. Start with the absolute basics:
- Discover why millions of people are so passionate about the Pi!
- Tour the hardware, including storage, connections, and networking
- Install and run Raspbian, Raspberry Pi’s Linux-based operating system
- Manage devices and configuration files
- Network Raspberry Pi and add Wi-Fi
- Program Raspberry Pi using Python, Scratch, XHTML, PHP, and MySQL
2. Next, build all these great projects:
- Media Center
- Retro Console Video Game Station
- Minecraft Server
- Web Server
- Portable Webcam
- Security & Privacy Device
3. Then, become an expert on all these cutting-edge techniques:
- Overclock Raspberry Pi for better performance
- Link Raspberry Pi to the Arduino and Arduino clones, including the AlaMode and the Gertboard
- Use the Pi to build electronics prototypes using a breadboard
Dimensions: 7" x 9-1/8"