Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo - One USB Port!
Product Images and Video
Add a good quality, slim chiclet keyboard as well as an optical mouse to your Raspberry Pi, Beagle Bone Black or other mini-computer with this wireless combo set. Best of all, it only uses a single USB port! This combo comes with a sleek black chiclet keyboard and mouse both controlled by a single wireless USB dongle. The keyboard is a full QWERTY keyboard and is compatible with all operating systems. The mouse is comfortable for all hand sizes, has optical tracking, and two buttons + scroll wheel. We tried many keyboards & mice to find one that felt good for every-day use and didn't take up too much room.
While it's not as small as our Miniature wireless keyboard+touchpad, this keyboard and mouse will work great with a PC, Mac, Raspberry Pi or Beagle Bone. And both are still very small with the keyboard measuring 285mm x 125mm x 20mm and the mouse at 112mm x 58mm x 22mm.
The keyboard and mouse connect through a USB port so it works great with just about anything.
The USB dongle stores in either the mouse or keyboard so if you can't find it, open up the battery cases on either to find the dongle tucked into its storage slot there.
To use with a Raspberry Pi, change the keyboard to USA PC104 layout:
- Switch to root user.
- Run 'dpkg-reconfigure locales' and change from en_GB.UTF-8 to en_US.UTF-8.
- Run 'dpkg-reconfigure keyboard-configuration' and change the keyboard to USA PC104 (again, change as needed).
The keyboard and mouse communicate over 2.4GHz to the dongle, but it is not Bluetooth compatible.
Comes with 4 x AAA batteries.
- 285mm x 125mm x 20mm
- Weight: 295.5g (without batteries)
- 78 keys
- 112mm x 58mm x 22mm
- Weight: 50.5g (without batteries)
- As of June 26, 2020, we have a different supplier with a slightly different look. The overall functionality is identical. They also now come with 4 x AAA batteries.