UniPi - Unibody aluminum case for Raspberry Pi Model B
Give your Pi a Unibody with the UniPi case. Made in the U.S.A. by Pazdan LLC Tool & Die from solid Aluminum, this case protects your Raspberry Pi from damage and looks great in your modern/designer apartment! Some nice bonus design features allow this case to be wall mounted or stackable (like a stack of tuna fish tins)
The Pi Holder case is milled by Pazdan LLC Tool & Die Machine Shop on CNC machines and comes with two toppers. One has a punchout dot design which looks cool, the other has slots for connecting GPIO cables, or Pi Cameras. Check out their original kickstarter page for a lot more details and 'making of' photos!
Comes with the following:
- Aluminum Bottom Half of a Pi Case
- Topper with 'mesh' look
- Topper with cutouts for GPIO cable, PiCamera, etc
- 2 Screws for attaching PI to case
- 2 Screws for wall mounting
- Large paperclip (to remove toppers)
This case works with Raspberry Pi model B, versions 1 and 2.
This enclosure is not compatible with the Raspberry Pi Model B+. Raspberry Pi computer not included!
UniPi - Unibody aluminum case for Raspberry Pi Model B (3:23)
- Dimensions: 64.8mm / 2.5" x 97.7mm / 3.8" x 32mm / 1.25"