Super Scissors - PH-51
Save your scissors! Instead of using your nice shears (and dulling them) or wire cutters (not right for the job) - use these super scissors. They're meant for engineering/maker cutting jobs such as cutting plastic, leather, copper sheet/wire, even coaxial & ribbon cables. There's a notched flat section and a grippy tooth section.
Notched (front) section capabilities:
- Nylon/Kevlar fiber: Various types
- Copper braided wire: Various types
- Leather / Cork: Max. 5mm thick
- Aluminum/Copper sheet: max. 0.5mm thick
- Plastic plate / PET: max. 1.0mm thick
- PP / Polycarbonate: Max. 1.2mm thick
Toothed (back) section capabilities:
- Aluminum wire: Max. dia. 2mm
- Rope: Max. dia. 10mm
- Coaxial cable: 5C(conductor 1mm)
- PVC cabtire cord: 2 mm2(VCT4)
- Cotton insulated cord: Various types
Super Scissors (3:53)
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST...-
See our Distributors page for a complete list of distributors.