The LED Artist R48 - White LED Wearable
Akimitsu "The LED Artist" Sadoi is a local New York artist who designs and makes beautiful LED art. We're excited to carry his lovely new wearable designs. The R48 is a wearable LED ring, a little less than 2" diameter, that has 48 white SMD LEDs that animate and sparkle. Comes fully assembled and with a non-rechargeable CR2450 coin cell.
- Comes with all white LEDs
- Each R48 is fully assembled, and comes with a non-rechargeable battery (CR2450, easily replaceable).
- Battery will typically last about 5 hours continuously.
- Also comes with black cord (lanyard) to hang R48 around your neck.
- 25 beautiful animation patterns preprogrammed.
- Demo mode automatically runs though all animation patterns – changes every minute. (Activated by holding the button at the startup.)
- Rechargeable battery (LIR2450) is also available as an option. This recommended option lights the LEDs brighter, as it has higher voltage.
- The charger for the above is also available.
- Dimension: 1.9 inch diameter, 0.4 inch thick (including the battery)
The videos below show the R48 in blue - the white looks just as good!
The LED Artist R48 - White LED Wearable (13:35)