Maxbotix Ultrasonic Rangefinder - HR-USB-EZ1 - MB1413
Product Images and Video
The HRLV-MaxSonar-EZ sensor line is the fastest way to get precision range-finding into your computer. No microcontroller or adapter required, simply connect any micro B USB cable (not included) into the sensor and install the FTDI drivers to get serial sonar distance data via serial on any computer operating system.
The HR-USB-EZ sensor line provides high accuracy and high resolution ultrasonic proximity detection and ranging in air, in a package less than one cubic inch. This sensor line features 1mm resolution, target-size and operating-voltage compensation for improved accuracy, superior rejection of outside noise sources, internal speed-of-sound temperature compensation and optional external speed-of-sound temperature compensation. This ultrasonic sensor detects objects from 1mm to 5meters, senses range to objects from 30cm to 5meters, with large objects closer than 30cm typically reported as 30cm.
- USB interface
- Resolution of 1 mm
- Multi-sensor operation
- ~250mS between range readings
- Maximum Range of 5000 mm (196 inches)
- 42kHz Ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- RoHS compliant
- Virtually no sensor dead zone, objects closer than 30 cm range as 30 cm
- Small, light weight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Great starting point for users unsure of which sensor to use
HRLV-EZ1 Data Sheet / Product Information Guide is available here.
Maxbotix Ultrasonic Rangefinder - HR-USB-EZ1 (11:53)
- Length: 15.52mm/0.61in
- Width: 22.36mm/0.88in
- Height: 20.0mm/0.79in
- Weight: 4.23g/0.15oz
For product support for all Maxbotix products, click here!